Friday, February 25, 2011

So it's been a loooonnng time...

WoW! I haven't posted anything in almost a year! I know that's pretty lame... I have been busy with life and what not just not as much crafty creative inspiring what not as I would like. But some! My brother is getting married in jamaica in days and I'm working on a dresses for me and my little sister to wear to the big day.

I love to sew... well at least for the first half of every project. lol. I'm currently in the middle of a light pink sateen dress for my sis. She is super tall (at least to me) and has a hard time finding modest length dresses. I'm using the 6002 New Look Pattern and lengthening it a bit. I haven't done too many dresses in my life...especially with lining so it's a definitely knee bend job (meaning prayerfully applying my God given talent) :)


I'll post pictures of her in it when I finish... or maybe after the big day... lots to do you know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment