Thursday, July 1, 2010

So if you are crafty patty like me...

...you should check out the Ashley Ann Photography site. Yes, I realize this site is photo oriented but she also has a page of great DIY projects she's created. I am uber inspired by this lady. Most of the time, when people make homemade projects they end up looking...well...homemade. Not Ashley's! I've seen her projects feature on what seems like a dozen different sites and mags including Apartment Therapy.All the projects are good but my personal fav right now is her old wood pallet bed!


Genius! I am working on mine right now. Gathering suitable wood pallets from the dumper outside my place of employment and sanding those babies down! I don't have alot of time to work on them so it will still be a while but I will be sure to post pictures of my completed project....in honor of this brilliant lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment